I have a bit of an obsession with All-Bran Buds. And, to be frank, I didn’t think there was a way to make All Bran better. Well, it turns out I was wrong!
Kelloggs has launched a number of new products, including All-Bran Cranberries & Clusters Cereal. OMG, it is yummy! It has slightly sweetened flakes, cranberries (which I normally don’t like but work really well in this cereal!) and clusters of yuminess — and I’m aware that isn’t a real word but it is the best way I can find to describe how much I like the taste! And 1 cup has 28% of your daily fibre! I like All-Bran Cranberries & Clusters Cereal on its own but I think combining All-Bran Buds and this cereal could give me the best of both worlds!
While I’m a fan of the newest All-Bran cereal, Miss Nine really likes the newest type of Mini-Wheats — Mini-Wheat Centres – Raspberry Flavour! Mini-Whites are one of her favourite cereals – she loves the different textures (something that Little One doesn’t enjoy – which is actually perfect as they don’t fight over the same cereal!). When she tried the raspberry flavour, she told me that she really liked it and I’ve found her eating it as a snack!
And don’t worry….Little One has found some new Kelloggs products that are new favourites! What has she been asking for when she wants a snack? Nutri-Grain Soft Bakes in both Banana Bread and Blueberry Muffin flavours.
We’ve all been snacking on Special K Cracker Chips. I like both Zesty Southwest flavour while we all like the Bar-B-Q flavour! They are so tasty — I can barely keep them in the house! Special K has also come out with 2 new types of Granola Bars — Chocolate Peanut Butter (which the girls adore) and Dark Chocolate!
I think it is amazing that Kelloggs keep bringing out new products and I appreciate the fact that their products make healthy choices easier because they taste so good!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win 6 Kelloggs free product coupons (featuring the products mentioned above) redeemable in Canada at any retail store selling the specified product.
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out the current Kelloggs promotion and tell me which one appeals to you the most (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Kelloggs has done it again! #Win 6 free product coupons for their new products! @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2JG ends 03/15 CANADA
- NEW Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Quick, easy and tasty! Try the Winter Warmer with an Asian Twist! http://wp.me/p10r9i-2IA @ReviewCorner #CavendishFromTheFarm
- Tell me which product mentioned above you want to try the most. (1 entry).
- ”like” Kellogg Canada’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- NEW “like” this Facebook post (1 entry)
- NEW share this Facebook post using the Share button (1 entry)
- NEW ”like” or share any of my NON-GIVEAWAY posts on Facebook – include your Facebook name and topic of post (1 entry per NEW like or share – unlimited entries)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, March 15th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*