I’m always leery when a product I love comes with with a new variety or tries to tell me that is “new and improved”. I must admit that as much I like to try new things, the older I get the more I also like certain things a certain way (heaven help me in 20 years!).
I’m a big fan of Schick Intuition razors (as you may have noticed)! When I heard that Schick had come out with a new Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment razor, I couldn’t figure out what they could do to make it better. Then I heard — the the Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment razor is designed especially for dry skin and is made with coconut milk and almond oil. That was enough for me — I really wanted to try it!
I’ve always struggled with dry skin. I swear I’ve got the oddest skin types as my face is oily and the rest of my skin is really dry! As a result, I’m constantly having to deal with dry skin on my legs and it gets really frustrating (I use a bunch of different creams and I still find myself itching my legs!).
But not with the Intuition Pure Nourishment razor! It has all the great benefits of other Intuition razors (including that it lathers, shaves and moisturizes during shaving with four blades and a pivoting head for a close shave) while the coconut milk and almond oil left my skin soft and itch-free!
And did I mention it smells great? It is an added bonus (I love the smell of coconut!).
The new Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment razor and refills will be available starting in February 2013 at grocery, drug and mass retail outlets across Canada for approximately $11.99.
Want a chance to Rate and review the new Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment razor? Fifteen (yes, that’s 15!) Canadian readers will have the chance to try out the Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment razor, share their rating and review with me and one of them will then win a $100 Visa gift card!
Giveaway: Fifteen (15) reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win each win a Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment razor!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, visit the Schick Intuition page and tell me something you learned. (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): I want to #win 1 of 15 Schick Intuition razors to review & the chance to win $100 Visa gift card! @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2Kl ends 03/08
- NEW Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): Eat Your Peppers Turkey! Healthy Living never had it so good – Turkey Stuffed Peppers #recipe http://wp.me/p10r9i-2JR @ReviewCorner
- Tell me why you’d like to try the Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment razor!
- ”like” Schick Intuition’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- NEW “like” this Facebook post (1 entry)
- NEW share this Facebook post using the Share button (1 entry)
- NEW ”like” or share any of my NON-GIVEAWAY posts on Facebook – include your Facebook name and topic of post (1 entry per NEW like or share – unlimited entries)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*The Rate and Review giveaway closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, March 8st, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.