The girls are big tv fans (not a shocker really, is it? You all know how much I adore tv!). and they really like watching new videos. I’m always amazed because if they enjoy it once, they often to want to watch it again…and again…and again….
With March Break approaching, I know the girls are going to be looking forward to watching some videos and I have to admit I’m going to enjoy them watching them as well!
Kaboom Entertainment, which is part of Phase 4 Films, has released a number of new dvds to enthrall your kids!
My personal favourite is The Jungle Book: The Movie. I loved this book growing up! Based on Rudyard Kipling’s timeless, classic tale, The Jungle Book: The Movie was created and produced by award winning animation studio DQ Entertainment. The DVD wide release includes a special downloadable activity kit and the Walmart exclusive package contains limited edition collectable figurines of Baloo and Mowgli. The television version launched on Disney XD and currently airs in Canada on TVO and Tele-Quebec.
If you want to pick up a copy, head over to Walmart this week as it is being launched on Tuesday (March 5th) — just in time for March Break!
Kaboom! Entertainment has also launched other Walmart exclusive packages for the kids this winter!
Horrid Henry: The Movie is based on the book series by Francesca Simon (and is the second most successful children’s literary character in the U.K. after Harry Potter) and the BAFTA nominated animated series, Horrid Henry. The cast includes Anjelica Huston (The Addams Family, Smash) and Parminder Nagra (Bend it Like Beckham, “ER”). In the U.K., the theatrical release has earned more than 10 million dollars (WOWSER!) at the box office. A Walmart exclusive DVD package will include a limited edition slime pack consisting of neon green slime.
On Tuesday, February 12, kaboom! Entertainment will release a Walmart exclusive “Treehouse Presents” series that includes nine titles of select episodes from the top rated kids’ shows on the
channel. These include: The Berenstain Bears, Chuggington, Franklin, Max & Ruby and Mike The Knight.
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a Kaboom! Entertainment DVD prize pack!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me — Who would you watch the movies with if you won? (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): Beat the winter blahs! #Win kids’ DVD prize pack! @ReviewCorner @kaboomkids http://wp.me/p10r9i-2Lr ends 03/29
- NEW Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Weightloss tips-the Sleep-Eat-Exercise connection can help you lose weight in 2013! http://wp.me/p10r9i-2pr @ReviewCorner #weighloss #fitness
- Tell me what you are planning on doing for March Break! (1 entry)
- follow Kaboom! on Twitter (or tell me that you already do) (1 entry)
- follow Phase 4 Films on Twitter (or tell me that you already do) (1 entry)
- ”like” Kaboom! Entertainment’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- ”like” Phase 4 Films’ Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- NEW“like” this Facebook post (1 entry)
- NEWshare this Facebook post using the Share button (1 entry)
- NEW”like” or share any of my NON-GIVEAWAY posts on Facebook – include your Facebook name and topic of post (1 entry per NEW like or share – unlimited entries)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, March 29th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*