In the past few monthes, I’ve suddenly become really aware of my skin and the steps I need to take in order to keep my skin looking, and feeling, its best. Which got me thinking — when should we start working on taking care of our skin? Obviously not after the fact (like me….I’m playing catchup here!) — in fact, it should start with babies!
While it obviously took me a long time to come to this realization, the same can’t be said for the developers of SkinFix products! They realized that babies have very sensitive skin and that they need special care!
Because of that they designed the unique formula called Diaper Rash Paste. It is so well respected that it actually won the Parent Tested Parent Approved 2010 Product of the Year!
So what makes Diaper Rash Paste a great choice?
Well…this all-natural healing cream was formulated specifically to safely and effectively halt diaper rash on the spot. It works fast to soothe redness with zinc oxide and healing botanicals while replenishing essential moisture with emollient protective oils. Used daily this formula provides the ultimate barrier against wetness to ensure baby’s bottom is rash-free.
It is said to:
- Soothes irritated skin;
- Rehydrates skin;
- Provides the ultimate barrier against wetness; and is
- Gluten–Free; and
I think Diaper Rash Paste is not only perfect for parents of babies, but it also makes a great baby shower gift! One of my co-workers will be having a baby next month and, as it is her first baby, she had been asking a lot of people which products are the best to use. I am putting together a basket for her which will include Diaper Rash Paste and I know she’ll be excited to try it!
Oh yes….and did I mention that it is SkinFix is Canadian? You know how I feel about that — I think it is important to support Canadian companies!
Diaper Rash Paste is available at most Shoppers Drug Mart, Sobeys, Lawtons, Pharmasave and Pharmachoice stores as well as on the SkinFix website with prices starting at $14.99.
Giveaway: Three (3) readers from Canada (excluding Quebec) will each win 3 jars of SkinFix Diaper Rash Paste (a $50 value each).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me who will be using the Diaper Rash Paste if you win? (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #PTPA winner! 3 winners –
#Win a baby prize pack ($50 value each!) from @SkinFixInc @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2NC ends 04/12
- Tweet the following: Who said it best? Check out these #quotes #picturequotes @ReviewCorner https://mylittlereviewcorner.wordpress.com/category/quotes-2
- Check out the SkinFix website and tell me which other product you’d most like to try (1 entry)
- ”like” Skinfix Inc’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow SkinFix Inc. on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- pin any of my quotes or clothing posts on Pinterest and include the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon –include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, April 12th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*