I have this “thing” about coconut – I always have. I just love the smell (and I might enjoy a good Piña colada and Coconut Macaroons too – shhhh that’s our secret!).
But I have to admit I’d never thought about the role that coconut could play in making my hair healthier and fabulous!
Then I heard about LaCoupe orgnx’s Coconut&Macadamia Oil haircare products!
LaCoupe orgnx’s new line uses certified organic coconut and macadamia nut oils as the base of their new shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioning treatment. With its rich, creamy texture and exotic fragrance, this will be a truly aromatic experience in the shower.
Hallelujah! Coconut in the shower!
But the proof in orgnx Coconut&Macadamia Oil’s worth is in its use. The first time I tried the Shampoo and Conditioner, I was surprised to notice that the shampoo didn’t lather like crazy which I actually appreciated! With my long hair, it sometimes feels like it takes forever to get shampoo out of my hair. After washing my hair, it felt squeaky clean and the Conditioner left it feel incredibly soft with a lot of body.
So not only does it smell good – it makes my hair feel great too!
And it doesn’t just make me my hair look soft and silky — it’s also good for the environment because it delivers beautiful results minus harmful ingredients! The Coconut and Macadamia Oil line is sulfate free, phthalate free, paraben free and formaldehyde free, which means I can make my hair look its best without compromising my hair’s health or the environment.
LaCoupe orgnx Coconut Macadamia Oil line will be available exclusively Shopper’s Drug Mart and will hit the shelves in April 2013 with an estimated retail price of $9.99 (Shampoo & Conditioner) and $10.99 (Deep Repair).
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will a this trio of LaCoupe orgnx Coconut Macadamia Oil products (a $31 value).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me why you’d like to try LaCoupe orgnx Coconut Macadamia Oil products. (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): Face Spring with gorgeous hair! #Win a LaCoupe orgnx prizepack ($31 value)! @LaCoupeHairCare @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2Or ends 04/19
- Tweet the following: Who said it best? Check out these #quotes #picturequotes @ReviewCorner https://mylittlereviewcorner.wordpress.com/category/quotes-2
- Check out the full line of LaCoupe products and give me the name of a line or specific product you’d most like to try (1 entry)
- ”like” LaCoupe’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow LaCoupe on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- pin any of my quotes or clothing posts on Pinterest and include the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon –include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, April 19th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*