I seem to constantly be on a quest (though I swear it isn’t intentional) to find the best lotions for my skin. Part of the reason is that I’ve recently realized that my skin isn’t going to take care of itself (DUH!).
Don’t ask me why it’s taken me 40 years to figure this out — as a teen I used all types of potions and lotions and, while I’ve continued to use lotions through the years, I’ve never used them consistently.
The biggest reason? I found that most lotions felt “icky” for lack of a better term. No matter how thinly I’d put it on, it always see to sit on top of my skin and it left me feeling slick. If that wasn’t bad enough, a couple of times I found the lotion on my legs rubbing off onto the inside of my pants which really annoyed me!
And Spring is coming soon — I’ve been working out a lot and I want great looking, and great feeling, legs!
Vaseline Spray & Go is something that is completely revolutionary and seems to be made for people like me. They have developed a new formula that is said to be fast to apply and quick to dry. If Vaseline Spray & Go worked half as well as it sounded, I was going be moisturizing again!
Spray&Go comes in three types and each type has a non-greasy formula, they each also some specifically unique benefits.
Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Dry Skin (yellow bottle):
- Contains pure oat extract and Stratys 3 multi-layer moisture
- Infuses moisture at the top, core and deep down layers of skin
Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Aloe Fresh (green bottle):
- Contains pure aloe and Stratys 3 multi-layer moisture
- Leaves skin hydrated and fresh
Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Cocoa Radiant (brown bottle):
- Contains pure cocoa butter and Stratys 3 multi-layer moisture
- Ignites skin’s natural glow
After trying all three, I found that all of them are non-greasy. I was able to spray them on, give my arms and legs a quick rub and they were dry! I was able to get dressed right away with no worries about feeling slick skin or getting lotion on my clothes!
While they all work really well, I found that the Dry Skin formula worked best for my skin. I have really dry skin (which often leaves me feeling itchy) and I couldn’t believe how soft my skin felt. It took me a couple of days to realize that I hadn’t even been scratching because I no longer felt itchy. Score!
The Cocoa Radiant formula came in a close second and only edged out the Aloe Fresh formula because of its scent. You guessed it — the cocoa makes it smell like chocolate. I absolutely adore it!
I never thought I’d hear myself saying that I am excited about lotion but Vaseline Spray & Go has made me a believer again!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a year’s supply of Vaseline Spray & Go worth $90!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter, check out the Vaseline Spray & Go webpage and tell me which type you want to try the most! (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win a year’s supply of Vaseline Spray & Go and get soft skin! @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2P0 ends 04/19 #Canada
- Tweet the following: Who said it best? Check out these #quotes #picturequotes @ReviewCorner https://mylittlereviewcorner.wordpress.com/category/quotes-2
- Tell me why you’d like to win this prize. (1 entry)
- ”like” Vaseline’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, April 19th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*