Finally! After what seems to have been a neverending winter (I have to say I much prefer the Neverending Story to the neverending winter!) the sun is finally starting to peek out for most of the day and the temperatures are warming up.
And, with the arrival of spring comes my desire to get into a spring mode and The Body Shop is a great way to channel my spring feelings!
In my mind, spring comes with pretty light colours and beautifully fruity scents and The Body Shop has brought out two great new lines to help me rock the sunshine!
The girls and I are all greeting spring with luscious lips thanks to The Body Shop Lip Glosses! There are 11 awesome shades to choose from, each with a succulent fruity flavour! Your lips are left moisturized smooth and kissably soft thanks to our new formula enriched with vitamins E and B5 and Community Fair Trade organic virgin coconut oil. Because I feel confident in the ingredients of The Body Shop Lip Glosses, not only is the Peach Lip Gloss a staple in my purse but the girls are also enjoying their own flavours this spring! Miss Nine loves the Plum Lip Gloss while the Mint Lip Gloss had made Little One really happy (she loves being able to have lip gloss of her own!).
While I appreciate how soft The Body Shop Lip Glosses have made my lips, I absolutely adore the new range of Eaux de Toilettes from The Body Shop! My personal favourites? Satsuma (which has a great orange scent), Pink Grapefruit and Coconut! I was also really excited to discover that Vanilla was also a featured scent in this collection as it reminds me of the Vanilla Perfume Oil that I loved so much when I was younger!
The Body Shop Lip Gloss collection ($10 each) and The Body Shop Eaux de Toilette range ($14 each) are available in-store and online now — and if you shop right now you can even get them on sale!!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will each win a complete The Body Shop Eau de Toilette range ($120 value!)
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out the line of Eaux de Toilettes and tell me which one you’d most like to wear this spring! (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Spring @TheBodyShopCA includes a new Eaux de Toilette collection&you can #Win them all @ReviewCorner ($120 value) http://wp.me/p10r9i-2Psends 04/26 #Canada
- Tweet the following: Greet Spring with some great #recipe ideas @ReviewCorner https://mylittlereviewcorner.wordpress.com/category/recipes
- Check out the entire collection The Body Shop and give me the name of another product you’d love to try! (1 entry)
- ”like” The Body Shop Canada’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow The Body Shop Canada on Twitter (or tell me that you already do) – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- follow The Body Shop Canada on Pinterest (or tell me that you already do) – include your Pinterest name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- pin any of my quotes or clothing posts on Pinterest and include the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon –include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, April 26th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*