Some days I feel like I’m stuck on a treadmill (which is ironic as sometimes I am literally on a treadmill!).
Work – workout – supper – busy busy until bedtime.
Weekend – one big blur
And we start all over again!
Given how busy things are, sometimes it can be a challenge to put together a healthy meal for myself. Because I am still on my weight-loss journey (What? You didn’t know that? You can check out my journey), choosing a healthy option is a must! That being said, I guess I want it all because I want something that is healthy, easy to make AND tastes good too!
Then it was suggested that I try Lean Cuisine Fresh Inspirations. Over the years, I’ve eaten many a Lean Cuisine meal, so I was interested to see how this new line would measure up.
As soon as I saw the box, I noticed that the Fresh Inspirations box looked different so I was keen to see what was inside!
What I discovered is a steaming system that keeps the vegetables crisp while still cooking the meat and sauce to perfection and keeping the meat moist! The end result is one tasty combination!
I also appreciate the fact that there are a number of options. Whether I’m craving chicken, shrimp or beef, there is a meal for me!
And my favourite? Roast Garlic Chicken because I enjoy the combination of crunchy vegetables (potatoes, broccoli and zucchini ) in a lovely and creamy garlic sauce and large pieces of chicken breast! YUM! Just thinking about it makes me want to go and get myself some — it IS that good! (And, if you want a bit of sweetness, try adding a few raisins. It might sound weird but it tastes SO good!)
You can buy Lean Cuisine Fresh Inspirations in the freezer at stores nationwide.
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win 6 Lean Cuisine Fresh Inspirations free product coupons so you can try all the varieties if you wish!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out the entire selection of Lean Cuisine Fresh Inspirations and tell me which one you’d like to try the most (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win 6 free product coupons from Lean Cuisine Fresh Inspirations @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2Qr ends 04/26 #Canada
- Tweet the following (and leave the link to your tweet): Who said it best? Check out these #quotes #picturequotes from @ReviewCorner https://mylittlereviewcorner.wordpress.com/category/quotes-2
- Tell me why you’d like to try Lean Cuisine Fresh Inspirations products! (1 entry)
- ”like” Lean Cuisine Canada’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- pin any of my clothing posts or quotes on Pinterest and include the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon –include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, April 26th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*