I love this time of year (well, if the weather would actually cooperate – not that I’m bitter!)! Summer is just around the corner and with spring comes Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and the end of the school year — there is so much happening over the next couple of monthes.
Hallmark Canada recognizes that all of these events can also make for a lot of stress if you find yourself running around looking for the perfect gift. So they’ve launched a number of new and fun products this spring which could make for one-stop shopping!
Easter just raced by and the girls were tickled pink by the cool new items Hallmark Canada has brought out! As I know I mentioned before, Miss Nine REALLY wants a bunny so I’ve been giving her alternatives to tide over until she is responsible enough to care for a real bunny. I’m glad I did because Thumpin’ Thumper has done a great job of distracting her! He is incredibly soft (so much so, in fact, that the kid in me wanted him for myself! She loves how he says different phrases and actually thumps his foot at the same time! Little One is mesmerized by him as well and when he appears, she’ll turn to the person next to her and quote one of the phrases, “My name’s Thumper – bet you can’t guess why!” which is pretty funny!
And Little One is thrilled that she has another Interactive Story Buddy in the form of a bear named Mason! Nugget (another interactive Story Buddy) is her constant companion and when she saw Mason, she announced that Nugget has a new friend! I like Mason because he truly is a Buddy for everyone! Little One likes to snuggle up on the couch (especially when Miss Nine is willing to do it — it’s the hero worship thing) and read to her which also means that Mason will respond at different parts in the story! Though Little One doesn’t know it yet, Mason is a Story Buddy 2.0 because he includes not just a storybook and a read along audio cd, we can also access digital storytime for free!
And, for your favourite graduate, the event can be made even more fun with the Pics ‘n’ Props Graduation Celebration Kit. I wish they’d had these kits when I was graduated because I think it would have made my stuffy photos a lot more fun! I think Grownup Girl is going to enjoy using this kit when she graduates next year.
There are so many great choices — I know I’ll be stopping at my local Hallmark store to pick up Mother’s Day and Father’s Day gifts for my mom and dad too!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a Mason Story Buddy (ARV $35)
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me what events you’ll be buying gifts for this spring! (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Enter to #win Mason, an Interactive Story Buddy (ARV $35) from @hallmark_canada @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2RL ends 05/03 #Canada
- Tweet the following (and leave the link to your tweet): Who said it best? Check out these #quotes #picturequotes from @ReviewCorner https://mylittlereviewcorner.wordpress.com/category/quotes-2
- Visit the Hallmark Canada site and tell me the name of an item you think would make a great gift (other than the ones mentioned here) (1 entry)
- ”like” Hallmark Canada’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Hallmark Canada on Twitter (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- pin any of my quotes or clothing posts on Pinterest and include the link (1 entry per NEW pin – unlimited entries)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon –include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, May 3rd, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*