There are few things that drive me absolutely bonkers.
- People who pass you just for the sake of it;
- Getting behind someone in the drive-thru that is ordering the entire menu; and
- Lack of time or crazy circumstances that wreck havoc on my day!
If I had to choose which one is my greatest pet peeve, it truly is the lack of time or crazy circumstances that wreck havoc on my day. I feel like I’m always on the go and when I do have time to stop all I want to do is relax.
And with my incredibly thick long hair, taking the time to wash my hair can be a huge chore. It’s not as easy as popping in the shower. I need to blowdry my hair and style it and that takes a lot of time. Sometimes it’s time that I just don’t have.
That’s why the idea of Joico Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo really appealed to me.
And then….as fate would have it….I realized quickly why Joico Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo can make the worst day better!
As you may have read here (or heard about all over the news!), on Friday we were hit with a ridiculously crazy ice storm that knocked out all the power. And….as fate would have it….I hadn’t had a chance to have a shower the night before so I found myself cranky, tired and horribly coiffed!
While I couldn’t will the return of power (and I wasn’t going to try showering in the dark!), I decided to try Joico Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo to see if it could improve my mood!
Because it works by absorbing excess oil, it made my hair look clean and fresh. It also removed oil without stripping my hair of moisture so I didn’t have to worry about my hair turning into a flyaway mess.
To use it, all I had to do was spray the roots of my hair, brush through strands and, once it was absorbed, style it as normal! It really was that easy!
So, at the end of the day, will I be using Joico Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo every day? No.
Am I happy to have it so I can use it when I find that I’m pressed for time or find myself facing life’s little challenges? Absolutely!
Joico Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo is available at select professional salons across Canada.
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win 2 bottles of Joico Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo (a $40 value).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter, tell me why you’d like to try Joico INSTANT REFRESH Dry Shampoo! (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Make life easier with Joico INSTANT REFRESH Dry Shampoo- #Win a pair of bottles from @Joico @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2Sl ends 05/10
- Tweet the following (and include your link): It’s all in the details! Unique picture quotes from @ReviewCorner http://goo.gl/lYMon #picture #quote #picturequote
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Check out the entire line of Joico products and give me the name of another product that you’d like to try. (1 entry)
- ”like” Joico’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Joico on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- follow Joico on Pinterest – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link or location with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, May 10th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*