I come from a family of incredibly fair-skinned people (so much so, in fact, that I’ve always joked that I have the colouring of the underside of a dead fish!) which, as a side effect, comes with a propensity to burn. I’m not talking a little bit of a burn either — I’m either white, or I’m red and there’s nothing in between! The other aspect is that I’ve always needed sunscreen with a high SPF to ensure I don’t burn!
Given all that I know about the negative effects that the sun can have on skin, I make sure that I protect myself and also the girls when we are running around out!
And this week the sun has come out with a vengeance! Don’t get me wrong — I am NOT complaining at all as I love the warmth and the sun. But I have to make sure we are all covered.
Banana Boat has realized the important of sunscreen and has launched a new Natural Reflect Kids sunscreen lotion SPF 50 in Canada. What I like about the Natural Reflect Kids sunscreen is that it gentle enough for the most delicate skin (which is perfect for us as my mom has severe skin reactions that I’m always afraid will pop up in us!). It also provides broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection, yet is Paraben, PABA free. I’m pleased with the fact that it is made from 100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients and is also water resistant allowing for a tear- and sting-free sunscreen experience.
In short, Banana Boat Natural Reflect Kids sunscreen ROCKS! Bring it on Sunshine — we’re ready for you!
Would you like a chance to Rate and review Banana Boat Natural Reflect Kids sunscreen? Twenty (yes, that’s 20!) Canadian readers will have the chance to try out the Banana Boat Natural Reflect Kids sunscreen, share their rating and review with me and one of them will then win a $50 Visa gift card!
Giveaway: Twenty (20) readers from Canada (excluding Quebec) will each win a full-sized bottle of Banana Boat Natural Reflect Kids sunscreen
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out Banana Boat’s Sun Safety News section and tell me something you learned. (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): I want to #win 1 of 20 bottles of Banana Boat Sunscreen to review & the chance to win $50 Visa gift card! @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2Wj 05/31
- ”like” Banana Boat’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- Follow Banana Boat on Twitter
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
*The Rate and Review giveaway closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, May 31st, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.
Potential winners will have 24 hours to respond otherwise another eligible entrant will be chosen. Once 20 confirmed winners receive their sunscreen, they have 30 days to try out the sunscreen and email their review to My Little Review Corner. As each entry is received, it will be assigned a number. A potential winner of a $50Visa gift card will be chosen from the respondents who have provided reviews withing 30 days using random.org. *