A couple of years ago I had the opportunity to try some of Pamela’s Products and I have to say that I was really impressed with the quality and taste of their Gluten-Free Brownie Mix!
May is National Celiac Awareness Month! Donna’s Deals and More and Robin’s Sweet Confessions have teamed together with the Pamela’s Products and some fabulous bloggers to bring you an awesome giveaway!
Pamela’s Products, started in 1988, is known for delicious, gluten free foods with a full line of baking mixes, cookies, snack bars and ready to eat cakes. Pamela’s strength comes from Pamela herself, who not only develops every product recipe, but personally chooses, tests and approves every ingredient. Pamela ensures top-quality products by sourcing the best ingredients available for optimal flavor and texture in every product.
Here are some of the reasons why Pamela’s stands out from the crowd:
- High quality sugars including, fruit juice, agave, coconut sugar, brown rice syrup and molasses create better tasting, decadent food.
- The palm shortening is made from the most healthful part of the palm and is sourced from companies with fair trade and environmental stewardship track records.
- Our nuts are from American suppliers to ensure freshness and quality.
- Minimally processed grains like certified gluten-free oats, brown rice, millet and sorghum are used whenever possible to provide the benefits of whole grains they offer.
- Sweet creamery butter (non-rBGH of course) and the highest quality monounsaturated safflower oil are used. Pamela’s does not use low quality oils.
- The cardboard used in their packaging is made from recycled materials and are recyclable. Soy ink is used in all cardboard printing. They continue to seek additional sources of recycled materials.
- They are in the process of changing their plastic trays to 100% recycled material.
What they leave out is as important as what they put in:
- They never use any artificial colors, flavors, preservatives.
- They never use high fructose corn syrup.
- They have statements from all suppliers verifying their ingredients are non-GMO. They are currently preparing to join the non-GMO Project, and are working closely with their vendors to assure the quality and source of all their ingredients
You can count on Pamela’s to source only the finest ingredients, and to maintain the strictest manufacturing standards so only the highest quality product arrives at your kitchen table.
They are giving away some baking mixes and cookies, a Pamela’s tote bag and apron and some other fun stuff to one lucky fan!
To enter just fill out the rafflecotper below! Good luck!
*Open to US only. Giveaway Ends 5/13/2013 at 11:59pm EST
You can ENTER HERE. Good luck!
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. Open to US, 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.