This is a wacky time of year for my family! A bunch of family birthdays and my parent’s anniversary have just gone by along with Mother’s Day. You’d think, after all that shopping, I’d want to sit down and take a breather but I always figure it makes the most sense to start looking now for a Father’s Day gift so that “Daddy Day” (as I call it) doesn’t find me scrambling at the last minute!
A few years ago, I never would have considered getting my dad a pen for Father’s Day but his retirement has changed all that. These days, one of my father’s favourite pastimes involves making “to do” lists. And I’m not talking about a few thoughts jotted down here and there. If you walk into the computer room, you will find my dad’s list of things to do for that week – broken down day by day – front and centre on his desk. He then strokes off each thing as he completes them and, by the next week, that list has been replaced by an entirely new one!
For that reason, my dad has become a conniseur of pens because he knows what he likes and he knows what he doesn’t like!
So, for my dad, a PARKER pen is a natural choice! Though he never likes to admit it, I know that the arthritis in his fingers are starting to bother him so the fact that the Parker Urban combines an ergonomic shape as well as a bold look and premium quality makes it a optimal choice! I am certain he is going to be one happy list maker!
Thinking about picking up a Parker Urban for Daddy Day? The Parker Urban — along with many other models of Parker pens — is available at fine writing specialty stores throughout Canada and at Reids, Basics, Wallacks, Novexco, Boutique Du Stylo, Le Parchemin, and Duly Noted. Prices range from $32 to $100, depending on the model of choice.
You can also win a Parker Urban here for your Dad (or any other man in your life — or yourself for that matter!).
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a Parker Urban pen (a $50 value).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter, tell me who will be getting the Parker Urban pen if you win! (1 entry)
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): The Perfect Father’s Day gift – #Win a Parker Urban Pen ($50 value) @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2Xp ends 06/07
- Tweet the following (and include your link): Looking for #inspiration ?? Whether it is #health or #quotes you can find it here! @ReviewCorner http://tinyurl.com/czfjskv/
- Pin any of my jewelry posts or beauty posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Check out the entire line of Parker Pens and give me the name of another one that you’d like to own. (1 entry)
- ”like” Parker Pens’ Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Parker Pens on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- follow Parker Pens on Pinterest – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link or location with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, June 7th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*