I know I’ve said it before but it bears repeating.
I am a Daddy’s Girl.
Because I’ve been a Daddy’s Girl for as long as I can remember, even though I haven’t lived with my parents for over two decades, I am still trying to look out for my dad because…well….he’s not getting any younger (sorry Daddy!).
My dad is on a low sugar diet but he has a sweet tooth, so I find myself constantly trying to find him tasty treats that will keep him away from snacks with added sugar that I know he wants to eat!
A few weeks ago, I was at Zehrs and I noticed some cookies I’d never seen before. The cookies that I spotted were Misura No Sugar Added Oat Biscuits and I thought they’d be worth buying to see if my dad would enjoy them.
First off, I have to tell you that while I’d never heard of Misura, I quickly realized that there are a lot of options from Misura that would help my family!
And enjoy Misura cookies turned out to be basically an understatement! My dad said that he loved the taste and appreciated the fact that they were crisp without being hard (as he has problems with his teeth too — my poor Daddy!). He said they tasted like a really rich shortbread cookie and I actually found my mom sneaking some of them too and, given the fact that she could also benefit from less sugar in her diet, I was pleased it was something they both enjoyed and could share!
So when I had the chance to try a number of different Misura products, I jumped at the chance! Both my dad and my uncle (who is trying to cut down on the sugar in his diet) were able to try the range of Misura products – including the No Sugar Added Cocoa Biscuits, the No Sugar Added Oat Biscuits and the No Sugar Added Biscuits. There are also No Sugar Added & Low Fat Cereal Grains with Pomegranate Biscuits that my dad really likes too!
(And I have to admit that the girls and I sneaked a few Six Cereal biscuits here and there and we loved them — they were incredibly yummy!).
My cousin has to eat gluten-free products so the fact that Misura also has a line of gluten-free pastas was perfect to share with her. I know she is constantly frustrated by a lack of choice but she said that she really liked this line of Misura pastas. I love being able to give her something she enjoys! And, if you are looking to add whole wheat to your diet, Misura also makes a line of whole wheat pastas too!
At the end of the day, Misura specialty products fills in a gap that I think is desperately needed and does it all while tasting great!
(One thing you need to note: Misura product are NOT nut-free. Although many of the products do not contain nuts, they may have come in contact with nuts during the production process in Italy.)
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a basket brimming with Misura’s most popular products including No Sugar Added Cocoa Biscuits, No Sugar Added & Low Fat Cereal Grains with Pomegranate Biscuits as well as 6 Cereals Biscuits (a $50 value)!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter, check out the entire line of Misura products website and tell me which one you’d most like to try! (1 entry)
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): Cookies, pasta and so much more! Enter to #win a @MisuraCanada basket ($50 value) @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2YS ends 06/21
- Tweet the following: Who said it best? Check out these #quotes #picturequotes @ReviewCorner http://tinyurl.com/reviewcorner-quotes
- Pin any of my Home and Appliances posts or recipe posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Tell me why you are interested in trying Misura products! (1 entry)
- ”like” Misura’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each entry separately)
- follow Misura on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link or location with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, June 21st, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*