I have this ridiculous love/hate relationship with cleaning — I love the end result but I often hate the work it tastes to get a clean home! My biggest problem is that I know the KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) principle is best — even when cleaning — and yet I find myself pulling out a ridiculously enormous pile of products thinking that I need X to clean my tub, Y to clean my floors and the list goes on.
Recently, I was challenged to take a different approach with a Pine-Sol challenge! And, is the saying goes, timing is everything!
Less than a day after I received my Pine-Sol Challenge kit, I had a chance to put Pine-Sol to the test! Our toilet decided to overflow and I found myself mopping up the mess (with the help of some diva-like cleaning gloves!). I quickly learned that using Pine-Sol not only cleaned the floor (so I didn’t have to think about toilet water every time I walked into the room — ewww!) but also left the room with a great clean scent!
Since I found myself in “the zone” for cleaning, I decided to tackle the bathroom tub and sink and follow it up by using Pine-Sol to clean the kitchen floor. Not only did I find that it cleaned both the sink and tub easily but it also left the kitchen floor clean AND shiny! I then tackled the stovetop because, to be honest, I often find myself saying that I’ll get “around to it” but I hate having to scrub the stovetop to get it clean. With Pine-Sol, that wasn’t an issue because a small amount on a scrub sponge was all I needed to get the stovetop gleaming!
I also have to to say, I’m impressed by the fact that with Pine-Sol, a little goes a long way! I was able to clean all of these areas and I still have 3/4 of a bottle left to tackle future jobs!
You rock Pine-Sol! I’m glad I embraced this challenge and now one of you will have the chance to tackle the Pine-Sol Challenge too!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a Pine-Sol Challenge Kit including:
- Pine-Sol Multi-Surface;
- a microfibre cloth;
- a scrub sponge;
- paper towel;
- cleaning gloves; and
- a grime journal.
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter, tell me what you would clean first with your Pine-Sol Multi-Surface cleaner! (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Take the #Pinesol #challenge & #win! @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-30X ends 06/28 CANADA ONLY #giveaway #cleaning
- Tweet the following (and include your link): Looking for #inspiration ?? Whether it is #health or #quotes you can find it here! @ReviewCorner http://tinyurl.com/czfjskv/
- pin any of my book or savings posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Tell me — do you use Pine-Sol and if so, why do you like it or if not, why would you like to try it? (1 entry)
- ”like” Pine-Sol’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link or location with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, June 28th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*