With Father’s Day coming up tomorrow (where the heck is the time going this year?) I’ve been talking to some of my friends who have been brainstorming about gifts to buy their dads as well as items to pick up for their husbands from their kids. I’ve been giving out lots of advice (this afternoon it was where to buy the best ice cream cake with a friend) and I’ve suggested a few things, including getting some unique Father’s Day items from Build-A-Bear!
I told my friends that last year’s big Father’s Day hit was a Build-A-Bear Blue Jays bear (who gets played with regularly by the girls to this day and sits with us to cheer on the Blue Jays!).
And this year? It’s a little guy named Paperback Pup ($23). While Paperback Pup is an adorable guy, he also has an amazing alter-ego.
He is ready for adventure in his cool Iron Man superhero costume ($17), complete with black rubber boots ($10) and mask!
Iron Man is a big hit here — so much so, in fact, that I had to almost wrestle it out of Grownup GIrl’s hands as she wanted this guy for herself!
If Iron Man isn’t the ideal gift for the Dad you are shopping for, you can also pick up another great option (this one would be perfect for my dad!). You can get your favourite fisherman a Fishing Pro Happy Hugs Teddy ($19) which you can dress in a Fishing outfit ($19) complete with a khaki vest, pants with suspenders, white crewneck tee, black boots ($10) and fishing pole along with the catch of the day!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a Paperback Pup in an Iron Man outfit from Build-A-Bear Workshop (a $50 value!)
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter, tell me why you’d like to win the Paperback Pup in an Iron Man outfit from Build-A-Bear Workshop (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #IronMan meets Build-A-Bear! – #win one for #dad & #fathersday ($50 value) @ReviewCorner @buildabear http://wp.me/p10r9i-32g ends 07/12
- Tweet the following (and include your link): #win some great #prizes at My Little Review Corner http://tinyurl.com/mlrc-giveaways #contest #enter
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Check out Build-A-Bear Workshop website and give me the name of another furry friend that you’d like to own! (1 entry)(1 entry)
- follow Build-A-Bear on Twitter– include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- ”like” Build-A-Bear’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Build-A-Bear on Pinterest (1 entry) – include your Pinterest name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link or location with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, July 12th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*