OxiClean has been a staple with me since I was a kid — my mom has always sworn by OxiClean and that’s something I’ve continued to use ever since! And does it ever come in handy! With soccer, t-ball and long-distance running, the girls manage to get things incredibly dirty. And I’m no slouch either! As much as I hate to say it, my gym socks take a beating each and every day and end up looking dingy and downright nasty when washed with most detergents! That being said, I haven’t even mentioned the summer foods that seem to get worn as much as consumed, like chocolate, BBQ sauce and ice cream!
OxiClean has launched OxiClean MaxForce Pure Whites Laundry Stain Fighter & Booster, available in a powder and liquid format, to remove stains, boost cleaning and designed to get whites up to 50 per cent whiter — and I can tell you that it lives up to that promise!
- Gets clothes up to 50 per cent whiter;
- Is an incredible oxygen-based stain fighter that is chlorine bleach free;
- Provides the new technology of OxiClean MaxForce Pure Whites Liquid Laundry;
- Includes a Stain Fighter & Booster that is gentle on whites and allows clothes to look fresh for longer; and
- Is safe to use in High Efficiency and Standard Machines.
Here are some tips for laundry use only:
-To remove extra tough stains, mix OxiClean MaxForce Pure Whites with water (as directed on the packaging) until completely dissolved and soak for six hours
-To pre-treat for success with OxiClean MaxForce Pure Whites Liquid, pour liquid directly on stain and rub gently. Wait five to ten minutes (do not allow to dry on fabric) then wash as usual with detergent
-To pre-soak with OxiClean MaxForce Pure Whites Liquid, add liquid to water (as directed on packaging), allow item to soak for up to six hours, then add to laundry and wash as normal
-To pre-soak with OxiClea MaxForce Pure Whites Powder, add powder to water (as directed on packaging) until completely dissolved, add stained item and soak for up to six hours then add to laundry and wash as normal
And, if that wasn’t enough to make me breathe a sigh of relief in hopes of clean laundry, OxiClean MaxForce Spray gives me even more hope! This pre-treater works to lift stains before they set in and the 4 in 1 stain fighting power spray is a convenient and effective stain treatment that helps keep clothes spot-free.
So rather than stressing about summer activities and bbqs outside, which lead to intense dirt and stains, I’m using OxiClean MaxForce products and I couldn’t be happier!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win an OxiClean MaxForce prize pack, including a variety of Oxiclean MaxForce products, a soccer bag (which works great as a laundry bag) and a soccer ball (a $50 value)!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter, tell me what is your worst summer stain that you have to battle! (1 entry)
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): Beat summer stains – #win a OxiClean MaxForce prize pack @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-33O ends 07/26 #giveaway #Canada
- Tweet the following (and include your link): Looking for #inspiration ?? Whether it is #health or #quotes you can find it here! @ReviewCorner http://tinyurl.com/czfjskv/
- Pin any of my jewelry posts or beauty posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Check out the OxiClean articles and tell me something you learned! (1 entry)
- subscribe to the OxiClean Canada YouTube channel (or tell me that you already do) – include your YouTube handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link or location with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, July 26th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*