It has been hot here. Really hot. And one of my biggest challenges has become putting together meals without turning the kitchen into a sauna!
Needless to say, it is times like these that I truly appreciate Pizza Hut. And, with the launch of their new and unique Canadian flavours, I am thrilled to have some many new choices!
Wondering what’s on offer? Just wait until you see what Pizza Hut is delivering for Canadians! And it’s just in time for Canada Day!
For a limited time, Pizza Hut Canada is offering a new pizza menu that features five new and exciting recipes. These unique new flavours are inspired by Canada’s cultural diversity and include Asian BBQ and Creamy Butter Chicken Pizza. Pizza Hut has even introduced a Cheesy Beef Poutine Pizza in tribute to the classic Canadian street food favourite, featuring crispy fries, cheese curds, seasoned steak and gravy!
Here are the great new flavours!
Cheesy Beef Poutine
- Pizza Hut’s unique spin on a true Canadian classic. Shaved seasoned steak, crispy fries, cheese curds and mozzarella all atop Pizza Hut’s famous pan crust.
Creamy Butter Chicken
- Foodies will savour the delectable taste of butter chicken sauce, grilled chicken strips, roasted red peppers, red onion and pizza mozzarella – available on your favourite Pizza Hut crust.
- Escape with a sweet and bold flavours of Asian BBQ sauce, shaved steak, red onions, pizza mozzarella, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds for freshness and a toasty crunch.
Grilled Chicken Club
- Pizza Hut pays tribute to Canada’s perennially popular sandwich in a pie that combines creamy Alfredo sauce, grilled chicken strips, bacon, diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, pizza mozzarella and pepper mayo drizzle.
Smokey Maple Bacon
- Only in Canada, eh? Created for Canadian bacon aficionados with Alfredo sauce, maple bacon strips, bacon crumble, sliced mushrooms, and shredded cheddar and pizza mozzarella.
New Canadian Favourites Pizzas are available at Pizza Huts across Canada now for a limited time. Medium sized pizzas start at $15.00 and are available at Pizza Hut restaurants and through takeout and delivery at PizzaHut.ca.
And which ones are we going to try first? I’m excited about the Asian BBQ pizza (the shaved steak and red onions sound amazing!) while we are all interested in the Grilled Chicken Club — we all appreciate the combination of chicken and bacon so I can’t wait to see how it translate onto a pizza!
In honour of Canada Day, why not try Pizza Hut’s New Canadian Favourites Pizzas? You can enter to win a Pizza Hut gift card here!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will each win a $25 Pizza Hut gift card!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me which one (or two or three!) New Canadian Favourites Pizzas you want to try! (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): Celebrate #CanadaDay with @pizzahutcanada & #win a $25 gift card to try their New Cdn Faves! @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-33U ends 07/26
- Tweet the following: Tasty! Get some great #recipe ideas @ReviewCorner https://mylittlereviewcorner.wordpress.com/category/recipes
- pin any of my quotes or clothing posts on Pinterest and include the link (1 entry per post)
- Check out the Pizza Hut menu and give me the name of another item you’d like to try on their menu (1 entry)
- “like” Pizza Hut Canada on Facebook – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- Follow Pizza Hut Canada on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, July 26th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*