Fitness training seems to be a hot topic for me because it truly has become a focus in my life over the past couple of years. The idea of fitness training for women seems to be key, as I’ve seen many women-only gyms pop up in recent years and many clothing companies begin to design sportswear (aka workout clothes) for every occasion. Whether it be yoga clothes or simply some other type of workout wear, it is everywhere! So what is the difference between other types of sportswear and Carihona’s line? One simple thing — bamboo.
The primary reason? It’s simple — I love the softness and the way bamboo wears! I feel good and I look great too!
Cariloha’s line of activewear also boasts an amazing combination of factors that make them easy to love when I am working out. Each item features the Four P’s to thriving while being active: Athletic Performance. Odor Prevention. Skin Preservation. Sun Protection.
And I put these pieces through the paces! I wore the Incline Jacket in all types of weather and conditions. I wore it outside while I was power walking — in drizzle, in humidity and in beautiful weather too! I was pretty amazed by how well this jacket stood up through this variety of weather conditions! Even in the humidity, I remained cool. In the drizzle, it dried quickly. And, in all weather (even when I was sweating buckets) this jacket never took on that nasty odour that I associate with working out! I have to mention how cute this jacket is as well! I love the combination of the white jacket with the orange and pink threading — I’ve received more compliments on it when I’m out walking and at the gym than I can count!
I paired the jacket up with Cariloha’s Racerback Cross Tank which I found to be incredibly cool and comfortable! I like the fact that the fabric has good stretch to it but also is fits well. I love this tank so much, in fact, that I have worn it numerous times to the gym as well as underneath several deep V tops that I own. Cozy, comfy and cool — my favourite combination!
I love these pieces so much, in fact, that I really want to get myself a pair of Training Capris!
Want some bamboo sportswear of your own?
Giveaway: One reader from Canada or the US (excluding Quebec) will win a Cariloha Fit Jacket and tanks of the winner’s choice (pending availability) — a $135 value!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out Cariloha’s tank tops and tell me which one you like the most (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):#Win your choice of @cariloha bamboo jacket AND tanktop ($135 value) http://wp.me/p10r9i-35h @ReviewCorner ends 07/26 CAN/US
- Tweet the following (and include your link): Summer is coming! Check out this Pulled Pork Shell-Free Taco recipe! http://tinyurl.com/cwhrqwd @ReviewCorner #recipe
- pin any of my Home and Appliances posts or beauty posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Check out the entire line of Cariloha products and share the link to another item that caught your eye (1 entry).
- ”like” Cariloha’s Facebook fan page(or tell me that you already do – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Cariloha on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner on Bloglovin’ (or tell me you already do)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like this Facebook post – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, July 26th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada and the US (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*