My mom has been a fan of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books for as long as I can remember. If you’d asked what anniversary Chicken Soup for the Soul is celebrating, I wouldn’t have been able to tell — but I have to admit I can’t believe it’s 20 years because I remember reading the original version of this book and it seems like only yesterday!
I really enjoyed reading Chicken Soup for the Soul 20th Anniversary Edition which is hilarious because I NEVER read the same book twice! This book was different, however, because as I was reading it almost felt like I was sitting and listening to old friends.
All Your Favorite Original Stories Plus 20 Bonus Stories for the Next 20 Years
Twenty years later, Chicken Soup for the Soul continues to open the heart and rekindle the spirit. Celebrate the twentieth anniversary with the classic book that inspired millions — reinvigorated with bonus stories of inspiration! You will find hope and inspiration in these 101 heartwarming stories about counting your blessings, thinking positive, and overcoming challenges.em>
Giveaway: Three (3) readers from Canada or the US (excluding Quebec) will each win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul 20th Anniversary Edition.
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
Mandatory entry: To enter the giveaway, tell me why you’d like to win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul 20th Anniversary Edition . (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):): Like an old friend! #Win Chicken Soup for the Soul 20th Anniversary edition – 3 winners! CAN/US http://wp.me/p10r9i-35D 08/09 @ReviewCorner
- Tweet the following (and include the link to your tweet): Greet Spring with some great #recipe ideas @ReviewCorner https://mylittlereviewcorner.wordpress.com/category/recipes
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Visit the Chicken Soup for the Soul website and tell me the name of another title you’d like to read! (1 entry)
- follow Chicken Soup for the Soul on Twitter– include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- ”like” Chicken Soup for the Soul’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner on Bloglovin’ (or tell me you already do)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, August 9th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada and the US (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*