I love my car. She even has a name (my husband suggested it – he said if I gave her a name maybe I`d treat her better than my last car!). That being said, I have an awful habit of taking her for granted and not giving her the TLC that she deserves! Recently I ran into some car problems that made me realize how much I do appreciate her and, as such, I wanted to get her looking summer spiffy again! Thanks to emzone products I have been able to do just that!
I am embarassed to show you how awful and dirty my little car truly was!
First I gave the car a clean with the Foaming Glass Cleaner (I read the information and made sure I wore gloves). I used it on the windows themselves as well as for cleaning the dashboard and other areas. I was really impressed with the results as you can see! And, almost 2 weeks later, there still isn`t a speck of dust in the areas I cleaned – impressive to say the least! I liked the fact that it doesn’t contain ammonia (so it won’t damage even tinted windows) and I used it on my mirrors and windows at home as well and they looked great (no newspaper needed as there were no streaks!).
I also tried the Carpet & Upholstery Foaming Cleaner on my carseats (I need to reiterate how much I hate showing these pictures – don`t judge!) and coffee stains came out with no problems! I like that it includes a scrub brush cap so you can scrub into the seat or carpet to get that deep cleanI I have a chair in the house that needs some care and I think this product is going to do the trick!
My next project this weekend will involve getting the bugs off my windshield and front grill and, based on my other experiences with emzone products, I`m confident that the Bug & Tar Remover is the right product for the job and I`m going to follow it up with the emzone Waterless Wash & Wax (which uses a carnauba wax which I think will give my car’s body that brilliant shine it really needs).
Overall, I`m really impressed by the quality of emzone products and my car is already looking prettier! And what impresses me even more, is that empack (the makers of emzone) are a CANADIAN company! Score – I love it when I can get incredibly high quality products for what I need from a Canadian company!
If you want your car looking more beautiful, you can win a collection of emzone car products here!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win the collection of emzone car care products pictured above (a $60 value).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter, check out the entire line of emzone automotive products and tell me which one you’d like to try to give your car some love! (1 entry)
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Giveaway Summer lovin’- #Win a carecare prize pack from @emzoneproducts ($60 value) CANADA @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-3bz ends 08/23
- Tweet the following (and include your link): Looking for #inspiration ?? Whether it is #health or #quotes you can find it here! @ReviewCorner http://tinyurl.com/czfjskv/
- Pin any of my jewelry posts or beauty posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Give me the name of another empack product not including those mentioned above that you`d like to try (1 entry)
- ”like” emzone’sFacebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow emzone on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- follow emzone on Pinterest – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Corner on BlogLovin’ (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- ”like” this Facebook post by clicking on the button at the bottom of this post – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link or location with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, August 23rd, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*