I’m always on the search for the perfect beauty supply staple in terms of hair removal products because –let’s face it — that task is never particularly fun (and that’s an understatement!). That being said, I’ve always avoided using wax. Every time I think about using wax, the image from Friends when the girls decide to wax each other’s legs and scream body murder comes to mind. And it scares me! I use other Nair products regularly though, so when I read about the new Brazilian Spa Clay Total Care products and how they work, I thought it was a great time to try waxing and face my fear!
What appealed to me is that the new Nair Brazilian Spa Clay PerfectTem Easy to Use Wax Strips is that they have a heat-activated technology. They are the first and only wax strip that signal when they are ready to use (you massage the wax strip between your hands for just a few seconds and the Nair logo fades away when warm and ready to use). This unique technology is said to ensure that wax is at the right temperature so it’s quick and easy to use and delivers perfect results every time.
I tried the NAIR Brazilian Spa Clay PerfectTemp Easy to Use Wax Strips for Legs & Body as well as the NAIR Brazilian Spa Clay PerfectTemp Easy to Use Wax Strips for Face & Bikini. I was pretty impressed with the results! First of all, they are really easy to use. You rub the strips between your hands and, when the logo disappears you separate the strips, apply them and then pull them off. Easy-peasy! And they didn’t really hurt! I had totally expected them to hurt like mad but if you pull them off quickly, I found there was nothing more than a slight sting. I also liked the fact that are after-use moisturizing towelettes. When I used them, I found that they removed any excess wax and also soothed my skin. The only thing I wish was that there were more towelettes. That way, if you are waxing a small area, you don’t have to worry about running out of towelettes. I tried these two weeks ago and have found that my skin is still smooth. Score!
There is also a Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Total Care Facial Hair Removal Trio. It is said to be the only facial hair removal regimen that provides complete care for the skin, while gently and effectively removing unwanted hair. Designed for all hair types, this three-step regimen includes both a pre-treatment and a post-treatment that not only prepare and protect the skin but also makes it smooth!
I also tried the Shower Power Sensitive Hair Removal Cream. I’ve never tried using a product of this type in the shower before and I was impressed at how easy it was to use! I found that stayed on skin while showering (so I didn’t have to worry about it washing away) but it also came off when I wanted to rinse it away. This is a product that I’ll be using regularly! While I prefer the Sensitive formula because I do have sensitive skin, there is also a Dry Skin formula.
The new Nair Brazilian Spa Clay and Shower Power products can be found at stores across Canada and range in price from $9.99 to $19.99.
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a large Nair prize pack including:Brazilian Spa Clay Total Care Facial Hair Removal TRIO, Brazilian Spa Clay PerfectTemp Easy to Use Wax Strips for Legs & Body, Brazilian Spa Clay PerfectTemp Easy to Use Wax Strips for Face & Bikini, Shower Power Moisturizing Hair Removal Cream Dry Skin Formula and Shower Power Sensitive Hair Removal Cream ($75 value).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out the complete line of Nair products and tell me which one you’d most like to try (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):#Giveaway #Win a huge Nair prize pack ($75 value) @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-3cq CANADA ends 08/30
- Tweet the following (and include your link): Summer is coming! Check out this quick, easy & tasty Steak and Mozza salad #recipe! http://tinyurl.com/steak-mozza-salad @ReviewCorner #healthy #health
- pin any of my Home and Appliances posts or beauty posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post)
- Check out Nair’s tips and demos and tell me something that you learned
- ”like” Nair’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Corner on BlogLovin’ (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link or location with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, August 30th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*