In the 3 years since My Little Review Corner was born (I just celebrated my blogoversary!) one of the things that has excited me the most is that I’ve learned a great deal about Canadian companies and the amazing things you can buy here at home! I appreciate the fact that I can support a fellow Canadian and, in some cases, I don’t even have to leave home because of the brilliance of a Canadian online shopping website! Recently I was introduced to What Jewel and this Canadian online store truly is a jewel in itself! Based in Toronto, What a Jewel ships across Canada (and to the United States) and their online boutique include an incredibly diverse line of products. From microwavable Warm Buddy warming therapy plush animals, heat wraps, heat packs and spa products (with one of the largest ranges available online in Canada!) to gifts for babies and kids. There are also beautiful glass and pottery products which can be found in the Home and Garden section.
And, as the store’s name suggests, I was automatically drawn to the stunning array of women’s jewelry! I love that fact that the pieces are so diverse and that there are some great pieces that are Canadian made in Vancouver by Howling Dog Art. I also saw pieces that I’ve already bookmarked as great gift ideas — I have a friend who collects butterflies so I know that the two-sided butterfly pendant would be a huge hit!
I personally love the simplistic beauty of a unique jewelry piece and when I saw the Opal Bracelet – Sky Blue it literally took my breath away! This bracelet is designed by Bill Silver and is a 925 solid sterling silver and opal link bracelet that features a sky blue opal in the center of each link. 925 solid sterling silver is perfect for me as it is a strong metal (which I appreciate because I have a habit of banging into things). The opals are the natural stars of this bracelet — the internal shimmer and flecks make the stones dance in the light!
As soon as I put it on my wrist and went out the door, I couldn’t believe how many people noticed the bracelet and commented on it! My parent’s reaction to this bracelet was pretty funny. I actually made my mom jealous because she noticed it straight away and she commented on its beauty and how much she’d love one for herself (I think I know what I’ll be looking at as her Christmas gift this year)! Even my dad (who isn’t a jewelry person at all and doesn’t often notice things like jewelry at all) noticed it right away and told me how pretty he thought it was!
I am really impressed by the quality and beauty of the products that can be found at What Jewel. I know I will be recommending this Canadian online boutique and gift shop and will be doing more shopping there as well!
Like what you see? You can enter to win your own Opal Bracelet – Sky Blue below!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win an Opal Bracelet – Sky Blue ($115 value!).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter, check out the What A Jewel Women’s Jewelry and share the name of another piece of jewelry you’d love to have! (1 entry)
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): Cdn #Giveaway! What A Jewel! #Win an opal&sterlingsilver bracelet ($115 value) @Gift_Canada @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-3cE ends 08/30
- Tweet the following (and include your link): It’s all in the details http://tinyurl.com/greatpicturequotes @ReviewCorner #picture #quote #picturequote
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Look through the diverse line of products at What A Jewel and share the name of a non-jewelry gift item that has caught your eye!
- ”like” What A Jewel’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow What A Jewel on Twitter (Gift_Canada) (or tell me that you already do) – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- follow What A Jewel on Pinterest (or tell me that you already do) – include your Pinterest account name (1 entry)
- subscribe to the What a Jewel newsletter –include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (Google Reader does not apply as it has been discontinued)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Corner on BlogLovin’ (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link or location with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, August 30th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*