Two years ago I got really excited when one of my favourite cartoons (and favourite songs – how could you NOT love ~la la la la la la la la la la la~?) arrived on the big screen. I took the girls to see Smurfs The Movie and they’ve been collecting Smurfs ever since. So, when I heard about release of The Smurfs 2 characters at Build-A-Bear Workshop I couldn’t wait to show the girls!
After Little One’s initial response of “The Smurfs? At Build-a-Bear? Are you sure?!?!” (that kid never stops cracking me up!) the kids couldn’t wait to see what they looked like so we went online to see. Miss Nine was impressed with the rhinestones on Smurfette’s dress and her new ‘do while Little One was fixated on Vexy (a new character, along with Hackus – who I swear looks like a guy I dated in high school but that’s another story!).
When Smurfette and Vexy arrived, the girls were really excited. The morning after they appeared Miss Nine had Smurfette parading around without her dress because apparently Smurfette couldn’t sleep in her dress and shoes (what the heck was I thinking?). Little One was showing everyone Vexy – and I do mean everyone! We were having a garage sale and Little One kept bringing out Vexy to show her grandparents, the neighbours, people at the garage sale – basically if someone was around, she felt the need to show them Vexy and explain that Vexy is a new Smurf and point out how pretty her skirt was, the blue streak in her hair and how cool her combat boots looked!
So, as I’m sure you can tell, the Smurfs from Build-A-Bear Workshop are now part of the family!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a Smurfette – dressed to the hilt – from Build-A-Bear Workshop (a $50 value!)
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter, tell me why you’d like to win Smurfette from Build-A-Bear Workshop! (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Giveaway #Win Smurfette from #smurfs2 & Build-A-Bear ($50 value) @ReviewCorner @buildabear http://wp.me/p10r9i-3cO ends 08/30 CANADA
- Tweet the following (and include your link): It’s all in the details https://mylittlereviewcorner.wordpress.com/2012/09/23/its-all-in-the-details-picture-quote/ @ReviewCorner #picture #quote #picturequote
- Pin any of my jewelry posts or beauty posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Tell me who will receive Smurfette if you win — even if you’ll keep her for yourself! (1 entry)
- follow Build-A-Bear on Twitter– include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- ”like” Build-A-Bear’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Build-A-Bear on Pinterest (1 entry) – include your Pinterest name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Corner on BlogLovin’ (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (not including Google Reader as it no longer exists!)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link or location with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, August 30th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*