After trying out a great variety of snacks available in Canada, I had a peek at what the August box had to offer and I was really looking forward to it! Happily, I wasn’t disappointed!
There were so many great things to try! The Brother’s All Natural Fuji Apple Crisps are tasty, a great way to get some fruit in my diet AND low calorie (100 calories in this serving). King Island (which 100% Pure Coconut Water) is one of my favourites because I use coconut water all of the time when the girls want me to make smoothies — I love that it gives a healthy kick to what they are drinking! The Lundberg – Rice Chips in Fiesta Lime flavour were interesting because I enjoy rice chips and the flavour had a really unique kick!
The kids’ favourites? Hands down it was the Surf Sweets Peach Rings, the Hippie Foods Hippie Granola (which I think is a great way to start their day!) and the Brother’s All Natural Fuji Apple Crisps (I will definitely be buying Apple Crisps again in the future!).
There are also some products I haven’t tried but am intrigued by. One is Rocket Foods’ Redberry Blues Oatmeal On-The-Go because I think it is a great breakfast idea! It is perfect for a day that I’m in a rush and can’t get things ready to take to work! And it’s free of the major allergens (wheat, nuts, dairy, soy, eggs, shellfish, fish, mustard, sulphites, and sesame – and uses natural, non-GMO ingredients) so I can even share with one of my coworkers if I want! And Alive & Radiant Foods’ Kale Crunch in ChocKALEt Chip because I’ve heard so much about kale chips but I’ve never heard of a sweet version — I’m saving these for a day when I need some chocolate goodness (that will be healthy too!).
Once again I’ve been really impressed by the variety of products that I’ve received and the quality of these different product lines. I love that both the company and the product-lines are Canadian-based.
I can’t wait to see what September’s box has to offer! And one of my readers will get the chance to find out too!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a September Snackbox ($40 value).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter, check out the Snackbox FAQs and tell me something you learned (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): Healthy&tasty! #Win a September Snackbox ($40 value!) @GetSnackbox @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-3fe ends 09/27
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Tell me why you’d like to try a Snackbox subscription. (1 entry)
- ”like” Snackbox’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Snackbox on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (not including Google Reader as it no longer exists)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Corner on BlogLovin’ (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link or location with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, September 27th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*