A few weeks back I was telling you about emzone products and how impressed I was when their products cleaned messy car with ease (and there is STILL no dust on my dashboard – amazing!). When I learned that emzone also makes a line of computer and screen cleaning products I was keen to try them! I spend a lot of time staring at different screens. I go to work — and work at a computer. I come home — and work on a computer. Watch tv — and look at a screen. And basically most of the technology in my life is dirty!
I’ve always been a little paranoid when it comes to cleaning my computers and the tv screen. At some point I remember being told that if you used the wrong products you can do serious damage to your screens and your computer keyboard. As a result, I tended to err on the side of caution and simply use a feather duster on my tv screen and computer monitor. And, realistically, it did accomplish a whole lot. I was hoping that I’d finally be able to clean my computer and tv safely!
My first order of business was to clean my tv screen. The poor thing is a magnet for dust and the feather duster just wasn’t cutting it so I decided to try the LED, LCD & Plasma Foam Screen Cleaner with Cloth. The results were astounding! I’d actually never realized how muddled the tv screen truly was until I used the screen cleaner. All of a sudden the pictures are brighter and sharper. Success!
Somewhere along the way my lapdesk had also become filthy and, when I’d tried cleaning it before I was dismayed to find that the top of my lapdesk was scratched in the process. I decided to try the emzone All-Purpose Surface Cleaning Wipes Tub and the LED, LCD & Plasma Foam Screen Cleaner with Cloth. I know that using the Foam Screen Cleaner might sound funny, but it did such an amazing job on my and monitors as it helps to eliminate fingerprints and residue with an anti-static, protective coating helps preserve the cleanliness of the product longer. And the result was amazing! My lapdesk looks brand new again and I’ve had no buildup of any type of dirt or grime on it — it is gleaming and I’m thrilled!
At this point I was on a roll so I decided to clean my netbook (yes, I still own a netbook – stop laughing!). To clean the keyboard and the monitor I used the Laptop Cleaning Kit and it worked like a charm. It cleaned all of the specks that seem to build up on my monitor that wouldn’t go away! The only thing I couldn’t get out were little particles that were caught around my mousepad. The answer? Use the Air Duster of course. In no time I had that area of my netbook clean again too — it looked better than it has for the past year! I also decided to use the Air Duster on my desktop computer to get to the fan and give it a good cleanup which I know it desperately needed as well!
Given what I’ve learned about emzone products, I am not surprised at how well this line of computer care products works! I’m proud that emzone is a Canadian company (oh yes it is!).
You can purchase emzone computer care at various stores nation-wide, including Canadian Tire (where you can pick up your own Air Duster Double Pack!).
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win the collection of emzone computer care products pictured above worth over $100!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter, check out the entire line of emzone computer care products and tell me which one you’d like to try (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Giveaway #Win a computer&screen care prize pack from @emzoneproducts ($100+ value) CANADA @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-3f3 ends 09/27
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Give me the name of another emzone product not including those mentioned above that you`d like to try (1 entry)
- ”like” emzone’sFacebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow emzone on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- follow emzone on Pinterest – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Corner on BlogLovin’ (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (not including Google Reader as it no longer exists)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- ”like” this Facebook post by clicking on the button at the bottom of this post – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link or location with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, September 27th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*