I’ve always been a fan of the underdog. In school, I tended to befriend the kids who were a little different (likely because I’m a bit different myself!) and when I watch movies I’m always hoping that the underdog will get the girl or win the game in the end! I think that’s the reason why I love Charlie Brown , Snoopy and the entire Peanuts family so much! I’ve been a fan of the characters since I was a kid and I’ve found in recent years that Peanuts still has the ability to touch my heart like no other! Hallmark Canada has recognized that there a lot of people who are Peanuts fans and, as a result, have a large variety of Hallmark Peanut cards and gifts.
I still cherish the inspirational Charlie Brown figurine from Hallmark that graced our home last year. The beauty of many of Hallmark’s Peanut gifts are they are can make make me smile and tug at my heartstrings at the same time!
This fall, thanks to Hallmark Canada, I’ve got the adorable Peanuts perpetual calendar and it reflects my own sentiments about mornings – “The trouble with mornings is that they come when you’re not awake.” So true! Also, when I’m channeling my inner Lucy (especially on those mornings when I’m not awake!) I’ve got a Lucy mug that makes me smile and takes my grumble away!
And, in the bathroom there is now a sweet Peanuts three-dimensional framed print. It is a great reminder that “A little bit of love makes all the difference” and it’s something I truly believe! That’s the thing about Peanuts – they make me feel warm and fuzzy (silly as it may sound, it’s true!) and now that the girls have realized how awesome they are I’ve got a whole new generation of Peanuts fans!
Check out your local Hallmark store for a cool selection of Peanuts gifts. And, if you are inspired by Peppermint Patty and Snoopy showing that “A little bit of love makes all the difference” you can win your own three-dimensional framed print here!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a Peanut three-dimensional framed print like the one pictured above!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter, tell me who your favourite Peanuts character is!
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): A Little Love Goes a Long Way with Peanuts @hallmark_canada #Win a framed Peanuts print! http://wp.me/p10r9i-3g6 CANADA ends 10/04
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Check out the latest special offers at Hallmark Canada and tell me which one interests you the most!
- ”like” Hallmark Canada’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Hallmark Canada on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (not including Google Reader as it no longer exists)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Corner on BlogLovin’ (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link or location with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, October 4th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*