With 2 little divas, lip gloss is a hot commodity! Even more exciting than lip gloss and beauty, in the minds of these girls, is bling. Oh yes – they love bling! For me, these things are second to some other elements. I get tired of having the girls ask for new lip gloss because they keep losing them – it drives me crazy!
When I saw the Rhinestone Initial Yoyo Lip Gloss I thought it was cute but didn’t realize how practical these glosses truly are!
For the girls, it ticked all the boxes. Bling? Check. Pretty colours and designs? Check (Little One immediately latched onto the purple one while Miss Nine liked the one with her initial and the one with a peace sign symbol)! Cool flavours? WIth Cotton Candy, Bubblegum, and Blueberry, it definitely receives a check!
I immediately noticed some very cool aspects the design of these glosses that made me happy! The bling had a clip behind it, so the girls could clip it to their waist or their school bag. Then Little One showed me something else that I hadn’t even noticed! Because it is retractable, she can pull it out on the string, use it and put it back without ever unclipping it! Absolutely brilliant!
It’s now been 2 weeks since school started and both Little One and Miss Nine both still have their YoYo Lipglosses attached to their backpacks and both tell me that they use them every day! While it might sound like no small feat, given neither girl has been able to hold onto a lip gloss for more than a week, it is a true testament to how great these retractable lipglosses truly are!
You can also check out the YoYo INTIAL RETRACTABLE LIP GLOSSES giveaway. Check out their site for details! But be quick as their most recent giveaway ends soon!
And want another chance to win? You can prize a YoYo Lip Gloss prize pack here!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a set of 5 retractable YoYo lip gloss of their own!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter, tell me who will be rocking out these lip glosses if you win! (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): Back to School with Beauty & Bling! #Win a @yoyolipgloss prize pack! http://wp.me/p10r9i-3gm ends 10/11 #Canada #giveaway
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Check out the YoYo Express and tell me something you learned about the company!
- ”like” 100% YoYo Lipgloss’ Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow YoYo Lipgloss on Twitter (or tell me that you already do) – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Corner on BlogLovin’ (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (not including Google Reader as it no longer exists)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link or location with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, October 11th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*