One of my secrets is somewhat embarrassing for a woman over 40 but I have to be honest with people because I am who I am who I am. My secret? That I absolutely adore boy bands! When I was younger, I remember my first adoration towards boy bands appeared when I saw Menudo in Tiger Beat and I started listening to their music and plastering their posters on my wall. Then there was Boyz II Men, 98 Degrees and the Backstreet Boys (and who could forget New Kids on the Block!). As an adult, I found my appreciation for boy bands didn’t go away. I still listen to Boyzone and Busted (if you don’t know who they are, you should really look them up!). And now? It’s One Direction and Build-A-Bear Workshop knows it!!
It is pretty fun that Miss Nine and I appreciate the same boy band! While she keeps telling me how cute they are, I actually appreciate their music! I think ~What Makes You Beautiful~ has a lovely sentiment behind it and I often find myself humming it just because!
So you can just imagine the excitement from both of us when we received the I Love One Direction Bear from Build-A-Bear Workshop! I never realized how much we’d both love it! Fans of all ages will go crazy for the NEW Make-Your-Own I Love One Direction Bear from Build-A-Bear Workshop. Now available, this Build-A-Bear Workshop EXCLUSIVE…is ready to rock with you! The I Love One Direction bear can be dressed in a One Direction group t-shirt or a shirt featuring your favourite – Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis or Liam. These items and a variety of clothing and accessories are available at Build-A-Bear Workshop stores nationwide.
Our little guy is absolutely adorable! He’s dressed to love with a One Direction t-shirt, jeans and super-cute flip flops (though the little guy has Converse-type sneakers in the photo above, which are adorable too!)! Miss Nine and Little One keep taking off his shoes, though, because each paw has unique touches (a One Direction logo on one paw and a photo of the band on the other).
There is a never-ending debate about who the I Love One Direction Bear belongs to. I know – I’m an adult and should just let Miss Nine have him but I’m telling you he’s mine (just don’t tell the girls!).
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a fully dressed EXCLUSIVE I Love One Direction Bear from Build-A-Bear Workshop!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter, tell me why you’d like to win the I Love One Direction Bear from Build-A-Bear Workshop! (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #1Direction #Giveaway – #Win a I Love One Direction Bear from @buildabear http://wp.me/p10r9i-3gI 10/11 CANADA
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Tell me who will receive One Direction bear if you win — even if you’ll keep him for yourself! (1 entry)
- follow Build-A-Bear on Twitter– include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- ”like” Build-A-Bear’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Build-A-Bear on Pinterest (1 entry) – include your Pinterest name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Corner on BlogLovin’ (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (not including Google Reader as it no longer exists!)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link or location with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, October 11, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*