It’s funny what you learn from your parents without even realizing it! For me, it is the important of practical items. You can own things that are beautiful, but if they aren’t practical they don’t have a place in my world! So when I can find practical items that are also beautiful I’m thrilled! Recently, having seen what Mansouri Design, one of our homegrown Canadian companies, has to offer has left me impressed! Based in Vancouver, all of their products are made by designer, Mehran Mansouri. Their products are made with high quality wood and each design is meant to be functional and accent the raw beauty of wood.
So what exactly can you find at Mansouri Design? They have a variety of products that make using technology easier as well as keeping items organized!
Since I got my iPad, I’ve enjoyed having it but I found myself getting easily frustrated when I’d try to stand my iPad up to use it for recipesor to share something I was reading. Though my iPad case had a built-in stand, I just didn’t find that it was durable. Luckily, that is where Mansouri Design’s iBigFoot 2.0 made my life so much easier! These 2 small of wood give my iPad stability to stand up and I don’t have to worry about having it fall over. Not only are they a great source of stability but I leave them standing as small pieces of art because they are made of high quality food (I think they look like little people!). And, if I decide I want to put them away, they take up very little space, which is another plus for me!
While the iBigFoot 2.0 are perfect for my iPad, the Web-it II performs another function which makes my life easier. I have a bad habit of taking my earrings and bracelets, placing them in my jewelry box and then totally forgetting to put them on when I get dressed to go out. I’ve found the Web-it II invaluable because it allows me to keep my earrings and bracelets out for easy access and displays them beautifully at the same time! It is a total win/win!
Mansouri Design has some truly high-quality and unique products — they make it easy to want to buy Canadian!
Giveaway: Three (3) readers from Canada (excluding Quebec) will each win one of three products from Mansouri Design. One will receive an iSimple, one will receive an iBigfoot and one will receive an iTray – over $115 in total prize value!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
Mandatory entry: To enter the giveaway, visit Mansouri Design and tell me which of these three prizes you’d most like to win (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): Practical&beautiful tech products! Win 1 of 3 prizes from @MansouriDesign CANADA http://wp.me/p10r9i-3j4 11/08 @ReviewCorner
- Tweet the following (and include the link to your tweet): Fall into fall with some great #recipe ideas @ReviewCorner https://mylittlereviewcorner.wordpress.com/category/recipes
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Visit the Mansouri Design website and tell me the name of another product you’d love to own! (1 entry)
- follow Mansouri Design on Twitter– include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- ”like” Mansouri Design’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Mansouri Design on Instagram– include your Instagram name(1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner on Bloglovin’ (or tell me you already do)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (not including Google Reader as it no longer exists!)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, November 8th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*