I do have a love affair with tv and this fall is no exception. I’m quite impressed, actually, at the quality of the shows on this season. And, as I’ve been watching, I’ve found myself saying over and over, “Wow – he’s hot!” So much so, in fact, that it only made sense to share my Top 10 picks of the best looking guys on TV this fall!
So who do I think are the most attractive guys on TV this fall? Here’s my list — can you think of any others?
10. Nathan Fillion – Castle — He’s cute AND he’s Canadian!
9. Colin O’Donoghue – Once Upon a Time — How can you not love a pirate?
8. Simon Baker – The Mentalist — It’s his smile that gets me every time (and I would bet his Australian accent is amazing!)
7. Dave Giuntoli – Grimm — I remember talking about how much I thought I’d like this show. And I do — and he would be part of the reason!
The next three are actors I’ve been crushing on for a very long time!
6. Chris Noth – The Good Wife — I’ve thought he was handsome since he starred in Law & Order and he’s still a very handsome and charismatic man!
5. Scott Foley – Scandal — I’ve crushed on Scott Foley since he was on Party of Five (which is a LONGGGG time ago – how can he still look so young?).
4. Dylan McDermott – Hostages — Two words and no more needed: The Practice.
3. Stephen Amell – Arrow — I’m slightly embarrassed because he is so young but a) he keeps taking off his shirt and he has a great physique and b) he’s also Canadian! Go Canada go!
And the final two star in the same series!
2. Eric Christian Olsen – NCIS: Los Angeles — He’s just adorable!
1. Chris O’Donnell – NCIS: Los Angeles — I don’t even have many words I can use to describe him. He is handsome, versatile, handsome, talented, handsome….well you get the picture!
So that’s my Top 10 list — are there actors you think I’ve missed? Let me know!