Back in the summer I told you about how much I was enjoying the OPI San Francisco collection.
OPI thought you’d enjoy it too so as a holiday treat, you can enter here to win half of the San Francisco collection! That’s 6 great shades to wear as you rock through the holiday season!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win 6 shades from the OPI San Francisco collection! (ARV $70).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
To enter the giveaway, tell me where you’d wear your new OPI lacquers this holiday season if you win (1 entry).
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Holiday #gifts– #win 6 shades from OPI San Francisco collection – $70 value! http://wp.me/p10r9i-3lx @OPI_PRODUCTS @ReviewCorner ends 12/06
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Visit the OPI website and give me the name of a shade of nail lacquer or line of products you’d like to try (1 entry)
- Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- ”like” OPI’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner on Bloglovin’ (or tell me you already do)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (not including Google Reader as it no longer exists!)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, December 6th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*