This year I did something that I haven’t done in a number of years. I decided to colour my hair. It was a real change for me because I’ve gone “au naturel” for more years than I can count but my formerly mid-blonde hair has gotten a bit darker…and a bit darker…and a bit darker until it’s now dark blonde/light mud (depending on how you look at it!) so I knew it was time for drastic measures! With my new hair colour — or returning hair colour if you want to call it that instead — came my realization that I needed to take care of my hair so that I can keep my hair soft and my colour rich for as long as I can. Enter Joico!
Joico’s reconstructing K-PAK line is a three-step system. K-PAK Color Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner delivers the ultimate in healthy hair. Revitaluxe, a post-wash treatment, works to rebuild, reconstruct, strengthen and correct even the most severely damaged hair.
The response? My hair is soft and I’ve found that my colour hasn’t faded at all. I don’t know if the K-PAK three-step system has given my hair the ability to retain colour longer, but I know it leaves my hair feeling great and my confidence high!
Giveaway: One (1) reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a Joico K-PAK three-step system ($55 value).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
Mandatory entry: To enter the giveaway, tell me why you’d like to win this Joico Color Therapy prize pack (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):): Want great #holiday hair? #Win a Joico Color Therapy prize pack ($55 value) CANADA http://wp.me/p10r9i-3kV 12/06 @ReviewCorner
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Check out the line of Joico products and give me the name of another product you’d like to try. (1 entry)
- ”like” Joico on Facebook (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Joico on Twitter (or tell me that you already do) – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- follow Joico on Pinterest (or tell me that you already do) – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner on Bloglovin’ (or tell me you already do)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (not including Google Reader as it no longer exists!)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, December 6th 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*