I have very little creativity in me as it relates to visual art of any type. As a kid, I actually remember one of my teachers allowing me to read during Art class because (in retrospect) it was less painful than having look at the art I produced! Luckily, the artistic gene that my mother and her siblings possessed has been passed on to the girls (as you can see here).
Sharpie has taken their markers to a new level for anyone who likes to design! The Sharpie Brush Tip marker has a brush tip that creates fine lines, bold strokes and shading all with a single marker. It changes simply with pressure of the hand. More pressure for bold lines and less pressure for fine lines. It also makes shading of large areas fast and easy as fluid brush strokes are completed with a quick swipe of the hand.
When my mom saw them, she was really excited to try them out as she still loves doing projects around the house and she said that they would allow her to make designs that she couldn’t produce with a regular Sharpie. Miss Eight was also incredibly keen to try them out and spent hours using them to design a mug that is as creative as she is! I tried them out myself and found them so easy to use because they produce such beautiful results, that I have my own set and I’m actually using them to bring out my own creativity (wish me luck!).
The Sharpie Brush Tip markers are available in twelve different colours (including lime and berry). They are available at Staples, Walmart, Real Canadian Superstores and DeSerres and they are sold individually and in 4 and 8 packs with prices ranging from $1.79 to $13.99.
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win 3 packs of Sharpie Brush Tip markers ($45 value).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out the features of the Brush Tip markers and tell me something you learned about them (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win a Sharpie Brush Tip marker prize pack ($45 value!) Canada @ReviewCorner @sharpiecanada http://wp.me/p10r9i-2dq 09/07 #canwin
- Tell me what you’d redesign with these markers if you won! (1 entry)>
- Follow Sharpie Canada on Twitter (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- NEW pin any of my recipe or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- follow me on Google+ (1 entry)
- NEW Share on Google+ (using the G+ button on the bottom of this post) – include your Google+ user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, September 7th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*