A few weeks ago, I was telling you about our amazing family barbecue where we tried out a number of great Sobeys products. I don’t know if you noticed but, at the time, I mentioned using the Moodie Foodie app to search out great recipes.
Never heard of the Moodie Food app? While I have an iPod, I am still mastering some of the ways I can optimize using it and Moodie Foodie has become one of my favourite apps! I love the fact that Moodie Foodie is a free app (you know me – I like a bargain!) and you can easily download it
Want to see how it works? Check out their video!
I am not a tech genius so I love the fact that the Moodie Foodie App is so easy to use!
I also like that you can actually add your own Custom Recipes because Moodie Foodie allows you to post your own recipes and images and match them to a unique mood!
Here is how you do it!
Over the next couple of weeks, I’m going to be sharing some of my favourite Moodie Foodie App recipes thanks to Sobeys (and I think I may even add a recipe or two!).
In the meantime, you have a chance to win a $50 Sobeys gift card for yourself!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a $50 Sobeys pre-paid gift card!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, download the Moodie Foodie app and add your favourite recipe to the App. Come back and share the name of your recipe and the mood you assigned to it. (1 entry). **
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet) : Add your own creation to #MoodieFoodie & #win a $50 Sobeys Gift Card! @ReviewCorner @Sobeys http://wp.me/p10r9i-2hz ends 09/21 CANADA #canwin
- Tell me which mood that you found on the Moodie Foodie app is your favourite! (1 entry)
- follow Sobeys on Twitter (1 entry)
- ”like” Sobeys’ Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- Using the Moodie Foodie App, choose a recipe that you like and share it on Twitter using the Tweet function then let me know you did so – (please include the link to your tweet) (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- follow me on Google+ (1 entry)
- Share on Google+ (using the G+ button on the bottom of this post) – include your Google+ user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, September 21st, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*
**If you do not have access to a device to download the MoodieFoodie app, you can still enter. In your first entry, you MUST indicate “I do not have access to this app but here is my recipe” and include an original recipe. I will be uploading your recipe into the MoodieFoodie app at the end of the giveaway. If you do not indicate that you do not have access to the app OR you do not include an original recipe your entry will be null and void.