I call my girls the “Dancing Queens” because they both love to dance! My 7 year old girl takes dance classes and my 3 year old will dance, no matter where she is, whenever she hears music! Both girls have amazing rhythmn and natural ability (I know – I’m biased – but it’s true!). So when I learned about the Duckle Dance contest I was excited to share it with you all of you. I love the fact that it promotes activity and encourages families to be active together!
To enter the contest, all you have to do is great your kids dancing to the Duckle Dance beat and enter them in the Duckle Dance Sweepstakes Presented by Capezio and Wisharoo Park. You video your preschool kids doing the Duckle Dance and then enter those videos via downloads to your Facebook or YouTube accounts for a chance to win one of twenty Capezio and Wisharoo Prize packages or one of five $500 Dance Scholarships!
Check out the Duckle Dance on YouTube.
The first step is to sit down together to watch the Duckle Dance video at www.WisharooPark.com/duckledance in order to familiarize yourself with the Duckle Dance. Once familiar with the dance, your child can follow the steps or create and perform their very own version of all or any part of, the Duckle Dance — either to the ballet or tap music provided at the entry site and you can capture it on video.
And, if you are wondering what the Duckle Dance is, it’s a little bit of ballet, a little bit of tap, and a whole lot of whatever you want it to be but, most importantly, its moving and grooving family fun for all! Check it out yourself by viewing the Duckle Dance promotional video at www.WisharooPark.com/duckledance! Don’t let the smooth moves and solid steps by the video’s dancers intimidate though as they are trained pros!
AND, don’t forget that while the Duckle Dance video teaches specific dance steps, the Duckle Dance Sweepstakes Presented by Capezio and Wisharoo Park is all about fun and dance submissions are completely open to individual interpretation. In the Duckle Dance no step is wrong, no leap falls short, no tap is off, no plié is blasé and no arabesque is grotesque. The sky is the limit as Capezio and Wisharoo Park applaud and salute the creativity and individuality expressed by each and every entrant with prize winners to be chosen through a random drawing.
Once captured on video you can enter your child’s performance in the Duckle Dance Sweepstakes Presented by Capezio and Wisharoo Park for a chance to win the special prizes and/or dance scholarships provided by Capezio and Wisharoo Park. To enter, simply upload the video to their facebook or YouTube account, and then visit www.wisharoopark.com/duckledance where you submit the facebook or YouTube video link as part of the easy entry process.
If you want to enter, check out the Duckle Dance soon as the Duckle Dance Sweepstakes Presented by Capezio and Wisharoo Park is open now through September 1st, 2011 for video submissions (please note that the Duckle Dance Sweepstakes is open to US residents only – sorry Canadian readers BUT both Canada and US readers can enter my giveaway below!).
You can also win a great giveaway here!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada or the US (excluding Quebec) will win a Duckle Dance gift package with a retail value of more than $100 that includes: one pair Capezio Daisy ballet shoes (in winner’s choice of size and gender); one pair Capezio Jr. Tyette tap shoes (in winner’s choice of size and gender); one Limited Edition Do the Duckle Commemorative T-Shirt; one Capezio Logo Drawstring Backpack; one Wisharoo Park 2-Disc 13 Episode DVD Set and six Wisharoo Park Wish Star finger puppets.
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
To enter the giveaway, like the Wisharoo Park Facebook page and tell me you have done so (please include your Facebook name in your entry) (1 entry).
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): Win a Duckle Dance prize pack from Capezio and Wisharoo Park (over $100 value)! @ReviewCorner http://su.pr/1K03NV ends 09/02 CANADA/US
- Check out the Wisharoo Park website and tell me what you like most about it (please include your original date of entry).
- Visit Wisharoo Park’s facebook page at www.facebook.com/Wisharoopark and post your video of their child doing the Duckle Dance then come back and let me know that you’ve done it (5 entries).
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- put my button from my sidebar on your blog –include your website address (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (5 entries – enter each one separately)
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on Friday, September 2nd, 2011 . Open to residents of Canada and the US (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*
*I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received the same gift pack that the winner will receive. The opinions are my own. The prize will be shipped by the sponsor to the winner directly.*