I love Valentine’s Day and this year I’m using it as an excuse to try some new recipes to show my family how much I care! And, because I do care, I’m choosing to use Green & Black’s Organic! By choosing Green & Black’s Organic chocolate, I know I am sharing the highest quality chocolate made from organic ingredients.
So what could I make? You can find a vast array of sinfully sweet desserts to seduce the senses thanks to Green and Black’s Organic’s recipes.
I’m torn between two completely different recipes, both of which I think would be perfect!
Green & Black’s Organic Tiramisu
o A delicious twist on a classic dessert – perfectly portioned for a romantic night in!
1 Extra-large, free-range egg yolk
1 tbsp (15ml) Superfine (caster) sugar
1/4 cup (2oz) Mascarpone cheese
1/3 cup (2.5oz) Heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup (2oz) Espresso
1 Tbsp (15ml) Marsala
20g (3/4oz) Green & Black’s Organic 85% Dark, grated
Mix the egg yolk and sugar together with a whisk until light and fluffy, then gently fold in the mascarpone. Whip the cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form then fold into the mascarpone mixture. Place a spoonful of the mascarpone and whipped cream mixture in two wine glasses. Dip the ladyfingers in the espresso and arrange them on top of the cream. Splash the marsala over the top. Spoon the remaining mascarpone and whipped cream mixture on top of the ladyfingers and finish by sprinkling with Green & Black’s Organic 85% Dark grated chocolate.
Refrigerate for 20 minutes to set before serving.
Makes: 2 servings
(Recipe courtesy of Green & Black’s Organic Valentine’s Day 2013)
Or, if I’m feeling really adventurous, I’m going to try my hand at Chocolate Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake!
Whether you whip up a decadent dessert, or eat your Greeen & Black’s Organic chocolate “au natural”, you won’t be able to resist its smooth and rich decadence!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a Green & Black’s Organic chocolate prize pack!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out the Green & Black’s Organic selection of chocolate and tell me which one you’d like to try the most (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Sweet Love! #Win a Green&Black’s Organic chocolate prize pack! http://wp.me/p10r9i-2Jb ends 03/08 CANADA
- NEW Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Quick, easy and tasty! Try the Winter Warmer with an Asian Twist! http://wp.me/p10r9i-2IA @ReviewCorner #CavendishFromTheFarm
- Check out the selection of Green & Black’s Organic recipes and tell me which one you’d most like to try — or eat! (1 entry).
- ”like” Green & Black’s Organic’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- NEW “like” this Facebook post (1 entry)
- NEW share this Facebook post using the Share button (1 entry)
- NEW ”like” or share any of my NON-GIVEAWAY posts on Facebook – include your Facebook name and topic of post (1 entry per NEW like or share – unlimited entries)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, March 8th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*