If you’ve ever had a look at some of the videos I’ve shared and some of the tv shows that I’ve talked about (Coronation Street anyone?), you’ll notice that there is a theme — I have a true appreciation of British products. While I talk about British tv, my love of all things British extends into food products (the owners of the local British shops know who I am because they see me so much!), clothing and household goods. I’ve even got an egg poacher from the UK because it was so much better than anything I’d ever seen in Canada.
So when I was asked to review Octaspring Evolution Plus pillow (from the UK), can you imagine my response? Well, I thought it would be rude to yell “HEE HAW” but that’s exactly how I felt?
Now it might sound crazy to get that excited about a pillow but over the past couple of years I’ve developed some real challenges when I’m trying to get to sleep. When I was heavier, I found that I couldn’t get comfortable, no matter what type of pillow I tried. I thought that when I lost weight, getting comfortable in bed would be easier.
Unfortunately, I was wrong.
Some pillows have given me kinks in the necks, while other ones are so light and I feel like I’m trying to lay my head on a cotton ball. And the worst has to be what I call the “pancake pillow”. Within a couple of weeks of picking up these pillows, I discover that they become flat as a pancake. Frustrating!
Octaspring technology makes these pillows different. Octaspring pillows combine all the benefits of the two traditional types of mattresses, but eliminates the drawbacks of both through its unique eight-sided springs made out of memory foam. The springs cradle and conform to the sleeper’s body (memory foam) while providing incredible ventilation and breathability (springs). Octaspring also extends the principle behind their mattresses’ technology into their pillows, realizing that the head and neck need as much comfort as the rest of the body.
What it all boils down to is this — the Octaspring pillow contures to my head, it cushions my neck and it is so comfy that it is literally “huggable”! I’ve woken up a number of days hugging my pillow because it is so comfortable!
With holidays coming up, I’m doubly excited about my Octaspring pillow because I tend to be particular about pillows (aka picky) and the Octaspring pillow is so lightweight that I’ll be able to take it with me to help get a good night’s sleep!
You can pick up Octaspring Evolution Plus pillows at Sleep Country Canada – or you can win one here!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a Octaspring Evolution Plus pillow ($159 value)!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, visit the Octaspring Canada website and tell me one thing you learned about their technology (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win a pillow like no other from @OctaspringCA ($159 value!) http://wp.me/p10r9i-32I ends 07/12 #Canada
- Tweet the following: Who said it best? Get some great #recipe ideas
- pin any of my Home and Appliances or Savings posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- Check out the entire line of Octaspring products and give me the name of another product you’d love to own! (1 entry)
- ”like” Octaspring Canada’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Octaspring Canada on Twitter (or tell me that you already do) – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- follow Octaspring Canada on Pinterest (or tell me that you already do) – include your Pinterest name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, July 12th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*