In university, one of my friends said I smelled good enough to eat!
Why? Well, it was thanks to the Body Shop! In high school, I started wearing Body Shop fragrances because my mom had serious allergies and, while most perfumes would trigger an allergy attack, she could handle the natural fragrances that the Body Shop developed. As a result, I started wearing Body Shop and, once I started, I was hooked!
When I went off to university, I continued to wear the Vanilla Body Shop perfume oil that I adored. I never gave it much thought until a friend told me that she kept getting distracted by a desire for chocolate chip cookies during lectures. She could never put her finger on what was making her crave cookies until we realized it was me! My Vanilla perfume oil made me smell good enough to eat!
Despite the fact that I’m older, I still love Body Shop fragrances though, like me, I appreciate the fact that the Body Shop has developed an international flair! To kick off the New Year, the Body Shop has introduced a beautiful new fragrance collection, inspired by international aromas. Spritz on a world fragrance and transport yourself to a far away place with the new Body Shop Scents of the World!
Experience an international voyage with five new scents including: Madagascan Vanilla Flower, Amazonian Wild Lily, Japanese Cherry Blossom, Indian Night Jasmine and Atlas Mountain Rose. This range is the first The Body Shop fragrance collection containing 100% organic alcohol and globally sourced natural extracts. You can choose the fragrance type that suits you best as all fragrances are available as both Eau De Toilette ($25) and Perfume Oil ($16).
As a diehard foodie, my love extends into foodie scents so I was excited to try the Madagascan Vanilla Flower Eau De Toilette and Japanese Cherry Blossom Perfume Oil. I found both of them to be delightful — the Madagascan Vanilla is beautiful and fresh, while the Japanese Cherry Blossom is rich and fruity. I also found that these scents compliment one another so when I layer them they provide an entirely different (and gorgeous!) scent!
With Valentine’s Day coming up, being told I was good enough to eat would definitely be a compliment!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a set of 4 Body Shop Scents of the World valued at $100 value!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out the benefits of the Body Shop Scents of the World scents and tell me which one appeals to you the most. (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):#Win a $100 Scents of the World from @TheBodyShopCA @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2Ic ends 03/01
- NEWFollow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): Try pizza with an Asian twist! http://wp.me/s10r9i-vh @ReviewCorner #recipe
- Share the name of your favourite Body Shop product, or which one you’d most like to try (other than Scents of the World). (1 entry)
- follow The Body Shop Canada on Twitter (or tell me that you already do) (1 entry)
- ”like” The Body Shop Canada’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- Follow The Body Shop Canada on Pinterest (or tell me that you already do) – include your Pinterest name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- NEW“like” this Facebook post (1 entry)
- NEWshare this Facebook post using the Share button (1 entry)
- NEW”like” or share any of my NON-GIVEAWAY posts on Facebook – include your Facebook name and topic of post (1 entry per NEW like or share – unlimited entries)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, March 1st, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*