I am so geared up for summer — I could start my holidays today and be completely content (don’t get me wrong – I adore my job but it’s just time for a break!).
When I think about the mental list of things I need to get to prepare for holidays, one of the first thing that comes to mind are great books to read! I absolutely adore reading and it’s one of those things I never seem to have enough time to do so I can envision myself taking some time to enjoy the 3 Rs during holidays this year — Rest, Relaxation and Reading!
And one of my favourite authors is Sophie Kinsella! I’ve read all of the Shopaholic books and one of my favourite books of all time is Kinsella’s novel The Undomestic Goddess. Apparently, I’m not alone! With more than 20 million copies of her books in print and over 420,000 fans on Facebook, #1 New York Times bestselling author Sophie Kinsella is a global sensation. Everyday her fan base grows as readers turn to her funny, optimistic stories as a means of escape.
The idea of a new Sophie Kinsella book made me want to cheer and turn a cartwheel!
Kinsella’s newest book, entitled Wedding Night and the storyline is one that combines Kinsella’s witty banter and engaging characters!
When Lottie, a newly single early-30s career woman in London, hears out of the blue from Ben, her first love, she jumps at the chance to reconnect with him. Over dinner, he reminds her of the pact they made to marry at the age of 30 if they are still single. A quick march down the aisle a few days later leads to what’s sure to be the most romantic honeymoon on the Greek Island where they first met. Meanwhile, back in London, their family and friends are in disapproving shock. Fliss, Lottie’s older sister, is convinced this is Lottie’s biggest mistake yet and she’s determined to stop her by sabotaging her sister’s wedding night.
My thoughts on Wedding Night? 3 words – FUN FUN FUN! I’ve been savouring this book because I don’t want it to end!
Giveaway: Two (2) readers from Canada (excluding Quebec) will each win a copy of Sophie Kinsella’s newest bestseller: Wedding Night.
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
Mandatory entry: To enter the giveaway, tell me why you’d like to win a copy of Wedding Night. (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):): Sophie Kinsella & Wedding Night=perfect beach reading! #Win 1 of 2 copies! http://wp.me/p10r9i-33c CANADA 07/19 @ReviewCorner
- Tweet the following (and include the link to your tweet): Greet Spring with some great #recipe ideas @ReviewCorner https://mylittlereviewcorner.wordpress.com/category/recipes
- pin any of my quotes or clothing posts on Pinterest and include the link
- Check out the entire collection of Sophie Kinsella’s books and tell me which book is your favourite, or which one you’d most like to read! (1 entry)
- ”like” Sophie Kinsella’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon –include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, July 19th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*