I am a woman of simple tastes and true loves. While some are pretty obvious (like kisses from the girls and enjoying air conditioned comfort!), others may not be as noticeable unless you’ve been to my home!
First off, I absolutely adore a good contest! I’ve actually been taking some time to enter some contests and giveaways recently and I’m been excited when I’ve received some winning emails (yes – I actually squeal when a winning email arrives!). I don’t really go around shouting it from a rooftop – as some people think entering contests online is weird (these are obviously people who’ve never won anything!) – but those who know me well know it’s been something I’ve loved doing for years.
I also really like being organized! It makes me feel really good to look at my house and see that everything looks like it is in the right place. It gives me a feeling of accomplishment, especially when I know that I haven’t just tucked items into closets or under beds!
But I’ve been facing some challenges in terms of my organization. Other than the issue of time (there are only so many hours in the day!), I also find myself battling limited space. I struggle to maximize the space in the house because every time I think I’ve found a home for something, all of a sudden there are even more things to organize. It is enough to make me scream!
I’ve used Rubbermaid tote boxes to organize items such as the girls’ toys, various pieces of paperwork and momentos that will eventually find their way into shelf space (such as older photo albums). While I love these totes, they are not the best option for items, such as the girls’ toys, because I find myself unstacking the totes, searching for the right one, taking out what the girls want then doing the entire process in reverse to put things away!
I found an amazing solution with Rubbermaid’s new All Access Organizers! They have a clear, drop-down door on the front so items like the girls’ toys can be easily seen and retrieved without un-stacking the containers. Getting things out of these organizers is quicker, easier and hassle-free!
Rubbermaid’s All Access Organizers are available in 3 different sizes (Small – 19.5” L x 17.5” W x 11.6” H, Medium – 19.5” L x 17.5” W x 15.1” H and Large – 22” L x 17.5” W x 15.1” H). With estimate prices ranging from $14.99 – $19.99, these Organizers are available at Walmart and The Home Depot.
(I bet some of you are thinking, “She mentioned contests and giveaways. I know there is a giveaway here but where the heck is the contest?” Don’t fret – I haven’t forgotten! For those who love a good contest as much as I do, check out the All Access contest some great prizes and a chance to have either Clare Kumar or Ramsin Khachi help to organize your home! Check out the Facebook page for details!) AND….you can win your own set of All Access containers here!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a four pack of Rubbermaid All Access containers – a $70 value!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter, check out the Rubbermaid All Access Organizers webpage and tell me something you learned! (1 entry) (1 entry).
Daily Entries – 1 entry each:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Organize your life! #Win a 4 pk of @Rubbermaid All Access containers-a $70 value! CANADA http://wp.me/p10r9i-33j ends 07/19
- Tweet the following (and include your link): Easy & Inexpensive! Make your own Iced Coffee-get the recipe here! http://tinyurl.com/iced-coffee-recipe
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post)
- Tell me what you would use the Rubbermaid All Access Organizers to organize in your home! (1 entry).
- ”like” Rubbermaid’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Rubbermaid on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- follow Rubbermaid on Pinterest – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- “like” this Facebook post – include the link (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link or location with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, July 19th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*